ATE Evaluation Coaching is a new service from the EvaluATE Center. Current and prospective members of the ATE community can receive one-on-one advice and feedback to strengthen project evaluation work. Evaluators can also register for monthly EvaluATE Webchats which bring together new and seasoned evaluators to learn from each other.
Additional resources from EvaluATE that you may find useful include:
- Checklist for Getting Started with Your Evaluation (compilation of resources)
- Use it or Lose it: How to Get the Most out of your Project Evaluation (slides from the 2020 ATE PI conference)
- Adapting Evaluations in a Time of Social Distancing (webinar recording)
- Basic Principles of Survey Development (webinar recording)
- Three Common Evaluation “Fails” and How to Prevent Them (webinar recording)