One-Page Pre-Proposal Guidelines
The 1-page Pre-Proposal will be used to determine the merit of your grant proposal idea in relation to the purposes and guidelines of NSF’s
Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program. It should be a concise statement of your proposed project’s scope, possible activities and
More specifically, the pre-proposal should be 1 page, single -spaced, using 11 or 12 pt. font and should include the following specific
- The faculty who will be involved
- The target population for project activities
- A brief description of the project (activities, time line, required resources, etc.)
- Alignment to the goals of the ATE program. See the following document for specific ATE Guidelines.
- Since an important emphasis in the ATE grants is workforce need, be sure to include how your proposal will address workforce needs
in the region you serve.